This was a mothers day school craft that Ava came home with today. The front is a cute flower handprint craft and on the back is this fill-in-the-blank form. :)
My Mom's Name is Amy
She is 33 years old. Her favorite foods are beef and brownies. She likes to drink water. Her favorite color is pink and her favorite flower is a daisy. Her hobbies are to clean the dishes and clean up.
She is special to me because she is nice.
If I could give her anything in the world it would be a bunch of flowers because she likes them.
This things just cracks me up and makes my heart swell. It's funny and sweet and out-there all at the same time. Beef ???? My hobbies are cleaning ???? Does this child live in the same house as me? Oh wait, it's probably because I'm always harping on the kids to clean-up! :)

And here's a good picture of Maddux so he's not forgotten here...
2 comments:
I LOVE the hobbies!!!! I always wonder what the kids will remember of me, and unfortunately it's probably very similar to Ava's list...with some laundry and nagging thrown in....
haaaaaa! i'm sure my favorite hobby is cleaning up too... probably because i am the ONLY one who does it around here!!
also, i'm getting you beef for your birthday.
Post a Comment