Maddux has had a cough since late last week. I figured it was a minor cold and didn't think much of it at all. But this weekend it got to be a really junky cough and it was keeping him up some at night. Then the fever set it. He'd be absolutely sweltering at night. You could just feel the heat radiating off of him. This morning his fever was 102.8. So, I called his doctor today and they wanted to see him. Turns out they think he has pneumonia! Poor little man! She was glad we didn't wait another day because it's pretty early so should go away quickly. He's now on antibiotics. If he's not improved by tomorrow he'll have to go in for x-rays and will be put on a stronger antibiotic. But if he's improved he'll be good to go.
We're supposed to have playgroup here on Thursday. As long as the antibiotic does it's job we'll be fine to host (since I know a few of you read this). If he's not improved tomorrow I'll get someone else to host. :)
Minnow
5 months ago
3 comments:
HOPE YOU ARE BETTER SOON
LOVE YOUR BUDDY LIAM
Get well soon!!!
How is he today?
thinking of you.
hoep you are feeling better.
:)
Post a Comment