Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Parents Visited

My parents came from Ohio this week. They arrived on Wednesday and went home on Sunday. The kids absolutely love it when they come. They want little to nothing to do with me or Kevin, Grandma and Grampa certainly trump us! I really wish my parents lived closer. But that's what I get for moving to the south and marrying a southerner. :) Actually I have no desire to move back to Ohio either, I just wish it weren't so far away. The kids would love to see my parents more and vice versa.


We had lots of fun while they were here. We went to McDowell Park, went to the zoo, played outside lots and went to a cool toy store where the kids suckered the grandparents into buying them a couple new things. Here's a bunch of pictures from the week...


Maddux sliding down the hot slide


Ava getting a boost from Grampa


Throwing rocks in Lake Wylie


Reaching for shells



My sweet girl


My crazy boy


Ava playing ball... she's quite good!


Maddux mad that he can't hit the ball


The kids playing Cornhole


At Riverbanks Zoo


Ava's fave, the flamingos


Maddux rock climbing in the penguin house


Maddux all tired out


Grandma and Ava playing Playmobil

2 comments:

Amber Greenawalt said...

Great pictures Amy! Looks like it was a fun visit :)

Carainn said...

Lucky you family time.
The photo's are fun.