Ava came home with a note today about the CMS Youth Art Exhibit that is in downtown Charlotte. It's for grades K-2 in all the CMS schools. The art teacher from each school got to choose only one art piece from each grade to be showcased at the exhibit. Ava's artwork was the one selected out of all the kindergartners at her school! Yay!
Her artwork will be on display in Spirit Square's Wachovia Gallery in downtown charlotte for the entire month of May. The're having a special reception for the teachers, principals and students one night as well.
I can't wait to see what piece of Ava's was chosen!
So, if you happen to be downtown, stop by Spirit Square and hunt down Ava's art!
Minnow
5 months ago
6 comments:
I am so proud of you Ava.
Hugs
Wow that is really cool! Way to go Ava!!
How cool!!! Can't wait to hear what the piece of art looks like!
awwww. Way to Go Anna. She is such a talented little girl. You must take a picture of her artwork and post it when you get a chance.
I totally meant to say Ava and not Anna. My friend's daughters name is Anna so I am just used to typing that. sorry.
That is wonderful. Way to go, Ava. :-)
Post a Comment