Monday, September 1, 2008

WooHoo Ava is sick!

Why am I happy that Ava is sick? Because guess what her symptoms are.... coughing!!! She appears to have exactly what I have, a cough with tickly lungs. Which means that what I have is NOT caused by Ramble! Seems I just came down with it same time we got him.

And even better, last night I slept all night long without waking up once to cough or feeling like I couldn't breath right! I haven't coughed much at all today and my energy level is through the roof where is has been really low. I am so stinkin thrilled that this appears to be some sort of weird bug rather than allergies. That would explain the weirdness of not having any eye or nose issues.

Now I can love all over little Ramble and let him cuddle up to my face and neck. I *knew* something didn't seem right about how I was feeling. It just didn't seem like normal allergies to me. I'm so glad I decided to give it all more time before taking the little guy back... how horrible would that have been!

2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

That is great. Your patience surely paid off by not returning him or finding him a new home already!

Unknown said...

YYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Horray for colds!

(Am I actually saying this??!!)