Monday, November 24, 2008

Whew, that was a lot of pictures!

What a big load of my ever overflowing plate! I know there's no details, but the pictures are more fun anyway. :) It feels so good to finally get caught up with taking care of pictures! I think I went through about 600 photos in the last week, over 400 of which were still on the camera!

I hope you enjoy browsing through our fall... Look for some November posts (with pictures!) very soon.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I loved all teh pictures. a) your kids are adorable, b) it looks like they had a great fall and c) how is it possible that your house is so spotless??? You put m,e to shame.

hey, can you email me your address please!!!

Amy J said...

hahaha, Karen, my house, spotless! Good thing you don't live here to have that big bubble burst on you!