Tuesday, June 17, 2008

<--- My Blog List

See my new Blog List? What a cool new feature! It is saving me so much time. If you don't realize how it works... you put in the blogs you read and then it automatically tells you when the last update was for each blog. That means no more checking everyone's blog everyday. I can just come to my blog and see when the last updates were. Pretty nifty!

I promise a better post soon. I have pictures from the They Might Be Giants concert on Father's Day, pictures of the kids playing Wii, and pictures of Slip-n-Slide fun. I just need to get them uploaded to our kodakgallery page for family. Lately I've had the tendency to post just a few pictures on a blog post here and then not upload all the photos to our album... I really need to get it all caught up!

I should work on them right now. Kevin is out-of-town, the kids are snoozing. But, I'm really not in the mood. I think I'm going to go upstairs and read, or watch random crap on tv, or a bit of both! Good Night!

6 comments:

Carainn said...

I love it. How did you do it.
Please Tell :)

Carainn

Amy said...

That's a pretty neat feature!!!! Like it!

Anonymous said...

Cool option, Amy. Definitely a time saver...
Leigharev

Unknown said...

off to add it to my blog!! yippy!

Amber Greenawalt said...

So cool! How do you do it?

Amy J said...

It's a new Page Element that you can find under Customize. It's kind of like the blog list most of us have to keep track of friends blogs, it just has fancier features.

I have IE 6 and it doesn't work so well with that. I use Firefox to view my blog now and it works perfectly.